Wednesday, September 30

Hmph.

I was sleeping so well last night w/ my Bunny and I didn't want him to leave. Then he woke me up and made me change into jammies and he got ready to leave. Ugh. I was ko'ed on him. Nice and warm. It sucked super bad.

Today, I have a few minutes left. I'm debating if I should stay. It's bugging how I'm behind and I need to go step by step to catch up. I'm not getting the help I need, so it's frustrating. I need to finish this soon. Maybe I should just go.

I need to look for a yob. I might just go home and do that, and hw, then come back and get Katt. It's frustrating me. Ugh. Hateeee CADD. With a passion.

Things to do today:
-Pet store for Carrots
-Book hotel
-Talk to dad a/b using his name for car
-Catch up on ALL assignments
-STOP BEING SICK.

Think I can accomplish alla that ? Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment