Monday, September 28

Sniffles.

I hope to be better by Wednesday. I hate being sick.

2m is gonna suck. If I hadn't already typed out what I was gonna do, I'd do it. Pretty much just run HELLA errands and spend time with boyfriend. Boyfriend means movie, clean cage, snuggle, but prolly not in that order. Luckily I'm sick, so I prolly won't smell anything. I know it all smells bad too. Hasn't been cleaned in FOREVER, but that's b/c I've been poor. I got the check from Sambazon, so I guess I'm good. Too bad I was overdrawn and now have to wait for it to clear. I should do a quick scan to see how much things will cost 2m so I know how much to ask dad for. Ahahaha, spoiled much ? I know.

Anyway.. I had a job interview today. With a durka. I know, right ? He was so schizophrenic. He told me to sit down as I walked in, then walked outside and told me to follow him. Then he had to help the clerk on duty do a return. She was weird too. I don't think I'm gonna fit in with the weirdness level that's being produced at that store. Ahahah. It'll be ironic if I get the job and start working at the rink. The place is at 2 Embarcadero and the rink is @ 4 Embarcadero. Hella close to each other. And speaking of the rink, Jeremi called today ! I'm hopefully gonna be cashier, b/c I'm tired of skate host. And it's HELLA cold just being skate host. And I hate it. Soo.. hopefully that'll be cool.

When that check clears, I'm booking the hotel. Stan better have my dough. Then I gotta talk to dad to see if we can rent the car in his name b/c we don't wanna pay the extra taxes. I'm soo excited for this vacay. It's much needed.

Mmkay, I'm tired of typing, and sniffling, and licking my lips. I'm tired of being sick. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment