Friday, September 18

Ugh.

So, I think it's time I blogged. It's been awhile, and some things have been happening.

I was recently "let go" of my position from Sambazon. Idk why. I got a text from the boss. So I've calculated my totals and I better be gettin' my checks soon. With that, I had a job interview today. I hope I did well, b/c now I'm ready and willing to work. I also got a response from a real estate company showing houses. I think that job is better than the one I went for today, so I hope I get it.

Um, I think soy is fuckin' up my period. Like seriously. It's SOO light now, it's crazy. I either don't bleed my entire off week, or I have like, five drops. Is that normal ? But I did have cramps this off week and two KILLER headaches.

Um, Stan surprised me yesterday with chocolates. A big box of chocolate from sees candy. I was shocked. I had two of them. And I'm gonna have one more tonight. I'm scared of getting a coconut one though. I'd love a nice milk chocolate. Or a mint chocolate. Yummy.

I'm getting my hair done 2m. Ugh. Gotta be up wayy early. I think this is the only downside there is of being black.

I have another speech to give on Monday. It's on tattoo ink. I'm super nervous. Like, ugh. I hope I don't cry again. That'll just be embarrassing. Another girl is doing hers on tattoos. Hopefully I don't give a lot of the same information she has in her speech. I was working on my powerpoint earlier and just decided to end it b/c I couldn't find a tattoo of a friend that has red ink in their tattoo. I might have to FB stalk people and find one. Ahahah.

Speaking of finding, Lindsey found me on FB. Yay, my Chinese twin. Now we shall hang out and meet up.

I'm tired of typing. And this is prolly hella long.

I miss my boyfriend terribly. Weekends suck without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment