Wednesday, September 9

It's actually kinna cutesies

So, I was going over alla my old blogs and it's trippy how I go from I hate Stan & how this always happens to I love him & he's so amazing. From what I can tell, my bday is STILL on b/c Stan says that it would be selfish of him to make me cancel it for him to save some money. I'm NOT getting my hopes up. Shit always happens. So yea. Anahiem with my boyfriend for FIVE fuckin' days. Yay.

Yesterday was Tuesday w/h means spend the day w/ the boyfriend. We actually did. Went to the doctors b/c I had to pick up bc, ate @ Hooters & I had a nasty ham&cheese sandwhich. The ham was burned. Stan called it "well-done." It's ham. It doesn't come in different cook varieties. Just one. So, I've decided that I'm gonna stick to my original grilled cheese sandwhiches from there from now on. And I had these bomb hot wings. Actually hot wings. Stan had two of mine, and he looked like he was in soo much pain. Anyway, then we went back to my house and chilled. We were both tired, but neither of us slept. Sexytime, duh. Then we cuddled. And then he wanted ice cream. Together me and him both ate a pint of ice cream. We ate ice cream and watched Operation Repo. Then it seemed to be HELLA late so we agreed that he would leave. But it turns out it was only 10pm ! Oh well. He got home, and I ko'ed on him. As always. But I was exhausted in my own defense.

I'm blogging from the lab in the ARCH dept of school right now. It's kinna dope. Ahahah. Um..

Work this weekend in Santa Cruz. That's another long drive. At least I don't have to commute and go over the damn bridge over and over again. Just 101 to 17 I believe. It's just ath how mom describes it, it kinna freaks me out. That's the only way in & out of there. I'll leave early to allow for traffic, b/c I have SHITTY luck. I think Friday Jess is coming back as well. So maybe Friday night Nick's house.. and Saturday chill day w/ the girls at the Boardwalk ? My hours suck, but it's nothing else I can do.

Class time.

No comments:

Post a Comment