Wednesday, September 2

I try too hard. I should have less feelings. I'm sorry for upsetting you b/c I feel neglected. But would you rather it happen again ? I think not. So I told you. And now, as always, I feel like shit. Why do you make me feel so bad whenever I tell you how I feel ? Just step up to the plate and let it be known that you'll make a change.

I'm passing up a day of work so I don't miss school. Gotta get my education. I'm not pulling a Katy, no offense babe, but I'm school first, work second. Which btw, I gotta start looking for something new. This is temp, unless I choose to stay w/ the company. But Idk what that means exactly. Stay with the company and do what ?

Maybe 2m will be better since you'll have had some rest. Maybe you just have.. I won't say it. But I can't put out if I'm not in the mood. Sometimes something sweet and romantic will do the trick. Is that seriously too much to ask for ?

I've found our two year anni gift. I wonder how much it'll cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment