Sunday, September 27

Ugh

I'm so bummed. I didn't get the job. The job that would've been perfect for me. I got a lousy email telling me so. I'm disappointed. I was for sure that that job was mine, but like so many others, it was snatched from me. It sucks so bad. Damn this economy.

I've been doing homework all day. Today has gone by so slow. I did finish alla my Russian. I'll finish Geo soon too.

2m is gonna be long. School, then going to the bank, the the art store, then pet store. I gotta get markers for art, and I gotta get Carrots a new litter box. I'd clean her cage 2m if I could, but the damn thing is soo big and heavy that I'm not able too. I also wanna clean her ball and her carrying case and leash. The weather has been nice so I should take her out.

I need cable. I've been reduced to watching NOTHING on my 2/3's cable. I watch a lot of MSNBC, Discovery, TruTv, and E!. Ugh. Mom does a lot of talking a/b this, but I know she's not gonna be proactive.

Mmkay, I'm gonna finish Geo now. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment