Monday, September 14

Ugh.

I need to get on the comp more at home. Seriously. I need more time. I hate my job. Not really. Just you. Well, I don't hate you. But I know I don't like you. I should carpool w/ you & blast my hip hoppers. See how you'd like that. I'm such a good girl. Anyway.. gotta email Anthony. Wholy moly, almost forgot about that. I'll hop to it.

Mmkay, I handled my business. I need a new job. I'm actually excited for the rink to start. That's a job I actually like. Minus the parking. But it's still fun. The closer it is for the rink starting, the closer it is to my birthday, and that means that it's almost time to go to Anaheim bitches. Woot woot. Five days with my boyfriend uninterrupted.

I have a test in Russian 2m. I'd love for Stan to help me study for it, but Mondays aren't good for him b/c his schedule is retarded. He doesn't even talk to me on Mondays. Must do Geology tonight and study my Russian.

2m is Tuesday, boyfriend day. When am I going to get paid ? I have no money and now the bank is being stupid. I should ask Anthony a/b this. Um.. Idk what's happening 2m, at all. Wednesday, I'll be with my bff Katy. I love our days together. And then on Thursday I'll be with Stan. Friday working. But I'm happy it's in Mountain View. I don't think there are that many places to where I'm actually commuting.

I have HELLA time to work on my drawing. I'm gonna be done with it hella quick though. The other guy who has mine is making his way complicated and Idgi. He should just let it be.

Mmkay, I think it's drawing time. And maybe even snack time. I actually should make this nap time so I'm awake in class. I hope I don't have a ticket b/c of how I parked.

No comments:

Post a Comment