Saturday, September 26

Ugh

I hate being sick. I hope I get better soon.

I will get alla my homework done.

I wish you weren't like that sometimes.

Chilled w/ Nick a bit last night/this morning, but I slept the whole time b/c of my meds. Ugh. Cookies though. Yum. Next time we go over, I plan to stay awake.

I need to clean Carrots' cage. And my room, put up alla the laundry. And vaccuum.

I read my horoscope and seen that I'm gonna get good news from a job. Hmm. Maybe ? Prolly not.

I'll go back to Cadd regularly now, promise.

Tuesday was awesome. Bunny super spoiled me that day. There needs to be more days like that. Sushi, movies, sexytime. Ahahahaha. Gotta love it.

What else is there to talk about ?

I have a Russian test on Tuesday, and a Geology test on Thursday. For me to take the test in Geology, I gotta finish this one sheet, that has like 54 questions. Ugh. Russian, I'm hoping it's just writing. But I gotta remember the names of hella clothing and accessories and technology things. Another ugh.

I need some eye candy. Something stimulating for me to see before I start my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment