Saturday, September 18

Makes moves

Accident
I gotta do a LOT for this shit. That stupid bitch. I didn't blog a/b it, but there's no need. There's a bunch of liars involved in this thing.

School
I'm almost at the point of giving up on Arch. This class is killing me. I can't drop though, cuz it's already past the date. I think from here on out, I'll just do exceptionally well, or at least my best. My night class.. those teachers need a reality check. I don't care a/b what you two did for a living. I need you to teach me how to get to a career. I don't need you to show 40 slides and expect me to stay awake. My attention span isn't all that great. I lose you at the fifth slide. I just tune you out. And you're not even teaching me anything. All you're saying is read the book. And to be honest, I haven't read anything b/c I don't think it'll make that much of a difference. This class along with arch makes me wanna switch careers. But I've already invested so much time in it, might as well go along with it.

Relationship
Lately, we haven't been spending as much time with each other. It's not exactly his fault, it's the fault of his job. It sucks and I'm taking it out on him. I know I should just be grateful for the time I do get to spend with him. But then he does things that makes it difficult. Like going back on his word. I told him how I felt, and it's reached a point of where now he needs to prove it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment