Saturday, September 25

HELLA HOT

Wtf San Francisco ? Why are you treating me so poorly with this killer weather ? It is hella hot.

So, the other night I was with my boys. I think I was a bit wasted, cuz I was BURNING in the inside. Chris said I was gone since I poked myself in the eye. But I ALWAYS do stuff like that. Ahahah. There was as ALWAYS drama though. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Stan this week, and last night just proved my point. We had a big argument in the morning (but he likes to call it a heated discussion) a/b how I'm always second or third in his life, and then he went and did the same thing, which didn't make me feel any better. I seriously hope things will be better this week with him, b/c I don't need the same thing to happen to me for an entire month straight. I'm expecting something big for the lack of time I've got to spend with him this past month, but I know it won't happen.

Which leads me to my next point. I've come to the conclusion I'm expecting too much from the world. I should stop relying on everybody else. I shouldn't expect my parents to control their child, b/c that just seems too easy for them. I shouldn't expect my bf to always make me happy, b/c he has other things that he needs to do. I need to find a hobby. Something fun, that will keep my mind occupied. This way I can have something to make me happy. Or a pet. I need a pet. I just need something that'll be there for me unconditionally, b/c obviously the people that I thought were there, just aren't. People aren't being nice right now.

School. I'm waiting for this test form Arch. Basically, if I fail it, I'm done with this class. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment