Tuesday, September 21

So, things are gonna work out.

I think things are gonna be going my way. The lady's insurance company realized that she was at fault, so now I don't have to sue. I still wanna read that report and give a royal lickin' to that damn CHP though, cuz I know that he knows that he was wrong. Racist ass. I'm getting a rental car 2m. Lucky me. I'm actually really excited a/b it. And dad is still trying to find me a car. I want a REAL car though. He keeps fiddling around on craigslist which isn't working. We need to just go to a dealership. We went to an auction today and I saw a car that I liked, but since there was too much damage, Dad said it wouldn't be worth it. I'm thinking a/b going back out there next Tuesday since it's always there. If they have something, I'll be happy. I wanna find something soon though, b/c Idk how long I'm gonna have the rental and I don't wanna get too comfortable in a nice car and then get downgraded super quick into a bucket. So there. Good news there.

I'm thinking a/b dropping ARCH. Idk if I'm gonna pass. And it's bugging me. I know that I'm gonna go to an online school after City. I could actually just start going there now. I just gotta get accepted. Which will hopefully happen soon. I'll send the woman a quick email and see what I need and what the requirements are. I want this to happen. I'll hope for the best.

As far as relationships go, I think mine is going okay. I love Stan to itty bitty pieces but I need him to give me more. I need help in keeping up with these finances w/h some of the things I think he should be chipping in on. We just had a talk a/b it and I hope he realizes that what I'm saying is true. I also hope that he starts to realize that he needs to start watching what he says. He needs to mean what he says and say what he means. And to stop throwing around the word promise like it's nothing. Promises mean a lot. And I dislike it if you're gonna say it and then not do it and not even have remorse a/b the situation. And finally on good news a/b our relationship. DISNEYWORLD IS SETTLED. I have everything planned. Just gotta book. I'm so excited. February couldn't be here fast enough for me. I hope everything is going to be super fun. I get excited just thinking about it.

I should get in bed, but I don't feel like it. This quiz that I have in ARCH 2m will determine if I stay in the class or not. And if I should start applying to the art institute. Oh yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment