Saturday, September 4

Ugh.

Relationship
I should've known that writing alla that good stuff a/b my relationship would've jinxed it. I should've known that I was putting alla the good times in jeopardy. And I did. Now we're fighting over stupid stuff. Well, it really isn't stupid. I ranted about it for a good hour to Katy last night over everything. And I felt better after. But the thing is if I could blab on for an hour a/b that for an hour, I could write an essay a/b it here. Mainly, I need more attention. Not to say I don't get lots of attention, but I don't get lots of individual attention. It sucks. We argued, and it seemed like it was all for nothing. Like, a waste of time since he wouldn't be able to fix it this weekend since he wanted to spend time with his family, ect. Now he works. I feel bad b/c he only had one day off, but I'm kinna happy b/c I'm selfish and I feel like if I can't have him, nobody else can. He's transferred stations to his probation station. I like how that rhymes, ahahah. Anyway, he'll be there for a year. Right now he's on days, but it's on temporary for around two weeks. Then he gets a schedule change. It can't get worse than what he has now, so hopefully it'll be okay.

School
I gotta get my shit together in geo. I keep getting 70s on quizzes. I gotta do better than that. Maybe study harder? I really don't know. I'm also kinna irked over this design class. The teachers are garbage. Like, seriously. They don't work well together. They're not cohesive as a unit. There. I said it. They each give a lecture a/b something useless. And then it doesn't make sense. I don't see why both of them teach together. They don't make it clear. One says something and the other just goes against it. It makes the students go back and do a double take and wonder wtf just happened? The only class I really like is Bio. I feel comfortable in that class. I like that class and the people I sit with. I should start my arch hw, since I know it'll be difficult for me. I have to work on drawing figures, but Idk how I'm gonna do it since I don't have a drafting table. Or a regular table.

Work
Idk what happened. I need to find something. Soon. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment