Sunday, September 26

Car troubles.

I know today is gonna be bad b/c it started off kinna shitty. I woke up and decided to show my dad the cars I wanted offa Vehix since Craigslist was being retarded and we just couldn't find a car there. The truth of the matter is my dad is cheap and doesn't wanna spend more than $2500 on a car for me. WTF ? How am I s'posed to get a decent car for that price ? And since we're buying off of Craigslist there's no guarantee that what the people have in the ads are gonna be truthful. Why is he so damn cheap ? I'm so frustrated with this shit. I wanna hurry and transfer to the Art Institute and start working in that field to have a career that will help me finance my own damn car. This is so UGH. If that woman never hit me, I never would've been in this situation. I do NOT want a Dodge Neon. I really don't. But it seems like that's gonna be my option until "we find me a car" whatever that is s'posed to mean. I'm just going from one bucket to another, and I don't deserve this shit. I really don't. And it's not fair to me. I'm over this car situation, b/c my opinion really doesn't matter. B/c my dad is gonna buy whatever car he feels is the right fit for me. So I'm done trying to give my opinion, b/c it really doesn't even matter. I don't want an old car. I want something new. Not brand new, but something past the 90s. It's almost 2011, so to drive anything from the 90s is insane and almost obsolete. I'm done with this subject. All it does is upset me.

No comments:

Post a Comment