Tuesday, August 31

Life

Relationship
This relationship is going so well. Stan is being super good to me. And now I'm starting to see how awesome he is and how lucky I am to have him. I just wish he could say some of these things back to me, you know ? Anyway, I get to spend another weekend with him. Hopefully this one will be just as awesome as the last few have been. I'm hoping so.

School
I'm actually focusing on school. Instead of just being lazy with my classes, I'm staying up on my shit. Yay me. So far I'm only missing one assignment for Arch, but it's just a load of crap. That class irks me. The teacher doesn't explain much, but I'm a bit ahead of the class in my understanding of all of the tools, so I hope that it'll show and I'll stay there. Ugh. My design class... these teachers are slow. They never let us out early, they blab and blab about things that aren't relevant to the entire class, show slides about things and don't really explain them AND show a million at once. They should be a bit more understanding and realize that we have smaller attention spans, that we need breaks, that the class is at night and most of us work during the day. Ugh. Bio is fun. I love my group. I hope to stay in touch with them. They're super fun. Hella like a girl power type of thing, ahahaah. Geo is only fun b/c I'm taking it with Nina ! Woot woot. If it weren't for her, I'd die in that class. I need to try to beat that Jasper dude to the other side of the table. I'll try on Thursday. Wake up super duper early.

Work
I have an interview Wednesday for a simpler job, hopefully I'll get it. If not, I just applied for a job at Enterprise rental service and they said a recruiter would be with me w/in five business days, so I'm looking forward to that. I need monies and soon. Bills suck. I gotta make sure I stay up on this payment before I fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment