Saturday, January 30

Ugh

Omgah, I should blog b/c life has been stressful. I really need to move out. Idk how to get on financial aid, or some sort of GA to be able to speed up this process. I really believe that Stan is being a bit of a jerk for not fully understanding my situation and not even offering. But whatever. I'm not letting it phase me anymore. I'll just figure this out on my own, since our relationship has become sort of one sided. Me doing alla loving and caring and him.. just being there. I've told him too many times, and now I've given up. Shape up or ship out. I know I deserve more than what I'm getting.

So, I've reached breaking points with Uncle David. He wasn't letting me leave so I called the cops and then there were hella issues a/b what happened. Omgah. He just needs to be a man and face what he did. I don't like what he did, what he does. And my dad still allows this shit. He goes in my room when I'm not here. He barges in when I'm changing. Is it too much to ask to put a fucking lock on my door ? Obviously it is. Ugh. Men suck. I'm so going lesbian.

Um, I should be doing homework. I'm prolly not gonna have much time to do it 2m since Stan's coming over. I kinna just wanna say fuck it b/c I know something is gonna come up and he's gonna be forced to come over hella late. W/h is gonna make me wayy upset since 2m is a Sunday so I already get him for a few hours less. And the majority of our time together is gonna be spent @ the ROCK event. I wanna clean the cage, but he's gonna have on these nice clothes and Idt that he'll even wanna do it. Maybe I'll just do it. Just like everything else in our relationship.

Today we took Gramma out to Hometown for her birthday. Yoyo was not surprisingly at all drunk, and didn't even want to get up to get her own food. Like wtf ? You lazy ass. We're not here to serve you. And she asked the lady who cleans tables to bring her a drink. Omgah, I was embarassed. I'm glad we left hella quick. Oh, this guy was HELLA hitting on Gramma, and then slipped Desiree his number. Nigga please. And Yoyo was screaming at her while he was still there like HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER. LOOK AT IT. LOOK. Omgah, idiot. Now the kids are here with me, Joi's at the nail shop getting her eyebrows waxed, and parents are prolly sleep.

Seriously, must do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment