Sunday, January 10

I had to.

So, I had to let it all out yesterday. And boy. It felt sooo good. I had to release alla the emotions I had from being so frustrated during my job search. I had a breakdown. Stan was there and witnessed it. It wasn't my best time. But now that it's over and done with, I'm feeling much better. I think my feelings were right for that time period. After trying for so long, I didn't have a choice but to feel the way I did. But after talking it out with Stan, I realized that I wasn't as bad as I sounded. It's not me. It's them. I did all that I could, but to the other people, it wasn't enough. So now I'm taking my time, and I'm moving onward with life. I figured out a plan, and I'm sticking with it. Now I gotta buckle down and get down with my get down.

Today, I should clean. I'm just not in the mood. Today, I don't feel like doing anything. Maybe I'll do it 2m. Since 2m is a weekday and I have weekdays free of doing stuff. I should also empty out my backpack. School starts in a week from 2m. Yay. I hope I do well this semester at school. I hope I get it all done and succeed. No more bullshitting. That's my New Year's Resolution. No bullshit. Work hard so you're able to play harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment