Thursday, January 7

Yepp.

So, I'm depressed. I've officially hit rock bottom. There's NOTHING for me to do. I know I need to talk to somebody. My prollem ? There's NOBODY to talk to. I mean, I have people to talk to, but I need somebody from the outside. Somebody who can help me with alla these issues. Maybe I should just go to the NSA meeting and see what resources I get from there. I thought I hit a low yesterday, but today when I applied to be a telemarketer, I know there's nothing left in me. I feel like I just sold my soul to the devil by doing that. Ugh. I need a job so bad.

I'm thinking a/b changing majors. Real Estate. We'll see next semester. None of the classes require pre reqs. And then I just gotta take my test. So maybe I'll just do that for the fall. Cuz I have NO more motivation for school. I really have no motivation for anything besides knowing that I have to do something. Isn't that a terrible way to be ? Ugh. My life disappoints me.

I need something from you. I wrote it out plain and simple. Will you act on it this time ? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment