Sunday, February 7

Reeeeeecap.

I had a pretty long week. It seemed to drag on this time. I seriously disliked it. But, I guess it was worth it. Some bad happened (I failed a Russian quiz, semi argued with Stan, didn't get the job at VS), some good happened (I got to hang with Nick and Chris, the Lady Falcon's are STILL undefeated, and rode with Bunny on the bike), but mostly, it's over. I gotta study for my Russian test on Tuesday. There's no way I'm going to let this slip by me. I'm getting better grades on tests this semester. I also have to study for my Stats test on Thursday. At least I have some time in between to regroup.

*Omgah, my cop just went retardo on me and shut down and I had to reboot everything. FML.

So, Saturday, me and boyfriend day. Didn't do much. Decided to go the bank so I could pay him for our trip. Then we ate at Deli World. Yummy. I love the little mom and pop shops that I find. He liked it, and they're cheap. Um, then we decided to go on a ride on the bike. WORST IDEA EVERRRRR. Well, maybe it was just the area we went to. He decided to go to Redwood City, in the mountains. It wasn't all that smart. It was cold. And WET. It was sprinkling. Omgah, sucked so much. We kinna got lost too. I was so ready to argue with Stan, but he found his way out. Yay. Then we raced to his house to get warm. Yummy hot chocolate. Outta this retarded half cup. Ahaha. And Russian marshmallows. Then over to Nick's house. I was so happy to see my guys. They're my favees. I'm going to a wedding for Chris. October 16th. I'm jealous. Ahaha. He's such a sweetheart. He worships the ground she walks on. Stan's still this free spirit. I'm not pushing anything, but he knows he's not. It's frustrating. Then some other things happened and I was frustrated. I was hurt. I'd never let any of my friends treat Stan the way he let Nikita treat me. Let that be stated for the RECORD. Anyway, back home later that night. And we ko'ed before sexytime. That was definitely a first. Then we woke up, sexytimed, and went back to sleep. Then he wakes up.And leaves. :( We've got to stop doing things this way. The only thing is, he's not open to it. It doesn't really matter. Once I'm done with City, it'll be a transfer to SJSU. So, who am I kidding ? Maybe with this, he'll start seeing what it feels like. Ehh, who am I kidding ? By then he'll already be a cop. He'll be too busy to even notice.

So, today's Super Bowl Sunday. I'm doing homework. Feeling sorry for myself. Angry a bit, STILL. Once I finish Health, I'll prolly get back in the bed. Sleep everything off. Watch more SVU.

I should be trying to get ready for this trip. It always takes me forever and a day to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment