Friday, January 8

Better.

Today was definitely better than yesterday. I'm not feeling as down and depressed, but it still sucked. I downloaded some more music b/c I went to bed last night and realized that I didn't have any Britney Spears. Like, omgah, wtf, right ? So I'm almost done downloading and uploading music. Idk where my other Traphik CD is, but I want it. It had alla songs that I remember on it. I think it's in the office. If I find it, I'll erase alla these other songs. I still gotta edit alla names in my iTunes. I think I'm almost done with downloading. Ahahah. Just a few more Traphik songs and I should be good. Then I'll put the big bad plug in and erase alla the old songs and put in alla new songs. Yay.

So, Stan's condo (yes, Stan's condo) is finalized. He's loan hunting. And once that's done, he'll own it pretty much. And once he owns it, I gotta start decoration. I'm really apprehensive a/b decoration it. I think once I get in to it, I'm gonna wanna stay there. And since I'm not moving in, until what seems like a year minimum, maybe two or three max. Ugh. It makes me really sad. I've been at City for THREE years at the end of this semester, and I still have a/b three left. But I'm positive on changing my major. So maybe it won't be that much longer. I need something to do with my time so I'm not sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I'm glad this week went by kinna quick. Maybe next week will go by quick too. The quicker it goes the faster I'm in school. I never thought I'd be happy to be in school. But omgah, I have NO life and I need to go get outta the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment