Saturday, January 23

Forever.

It's been forever since I last blogged. I think the last time I blogged was on Thursday of last week. Omgah. Well, nothing really exciting happened. I guess I should start from the beginning of this week.

School started !!! Yay. I'm actually gonna enjoy this semester. I like all of my classes and teachers. I like my schedule. I like EVERYTHING. Yay me. I'm  taking Russian 2, Econ 5 (bka Stats), History, Color (Theory), and Health. I'm out at 1 MW, 3 T/Th, and 12 F. My schedule is awesome. Ohh, I have class with Bones and Dom. Yay for Color ! Ahhah. Besides that I really don't have friends in any of my new classes. Ohh, there's of course another asshole in Russian. This time he's white, named Chris. What a dumbass. He tries to be so hardcore, ect., but he can't even read or write in cursive. He's gonna be FUCKED. I can't wait until Krista wants us to turn in an assignment and he's printing. The first day he was like, "Is the book even gonna be used, b/c I have hellla other books from my old classes, ect." STFU. Just get the damn book. And he tries to make jokes, but they're not funny. I just tell him to shut up. I'm gonna be the one who gets in to it with him, so yea. I'm just not in to it. Besides that, I don't think there's anything I need to mention a/b any of my other classes. Well, I gotta send my Health teacher an email. I don't know how to access her website and whatever else. And I think that she should make it so that people who are registered in that class get a seat before people who aren't. I already paid, so why should people who didn't pay get a seat ? You get what I'm saying ? So yea, that's a/b it for school.

My cable is out, again. Yes. Idk how or why it keeps going out, but I'm so over it. I have a feeling it has to do with my floor being wet alla time. B/c my dad is TOO cheap to buy a new window. So I know there's prolly some sort of mold growing on my shit. But oh well. Once it reaches that point, he's gonna have to spend more. I don't see why my dad can't get it in his head that if you spend a lot of money one time, you'll save in the long run b/c you won't have to keep replacing. Omgah, whatever.

My car is broken. Idk what's wrong my little Putt Putt, but he is broken. It sounds like a tire is gonna fall off. My dad is saying it's a shock, but I know it's not the shock. I'm no mechanic, but it sounds like it did before with the connection thingy. So there dad. Ugh.

My iPod is broken. Well, maybe not. I think I fixed it. Shaking it kinna worked. I made the screen come back on. I just haven't played it yet. So who knows. I'm still gonna work my dad for a touch. C=

So yea, that's been my week so far. Lots of issues. Minor annoyances. I'm gonna clean and shower and get ready to see my boyfriend whenever he decides to wake up. Which doesn't seem like it's gonna be anytime soon. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment