Monday, March 1

I'll make it again, b/c this love will never end.

I haven't blogged in soo long. I really don't know what to say. Um, a lot has happened, I'm sure, but I really don't remember it all. I remember me feeling really down a/b the relationship that me and Stan were in. But this past weekend we had a long talk, and I think he FINALLY got the picture. What was happening, I just couldn't accept it anymore. It was hurting too bad. But now we're good, hopefully. I'm really hoping that we don't have to break up. He was so understanding of when it happened that I honestly believe that now he's going to change.

I got my nose pierced. Ahahaha. That was fun. I was soo worried but I wanted it so bad, that I just fought the nerves and did it. Thanks to my bfffff. She held my hand. I got it done at Rubin's. In five weeks, I can take this thing out and put in a non hooked ring. Thank heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment