Tuesday, February 16

I wish I could press rewind, so the image of us never leaves my mind.

Man, that trip was fun. I woke up and stared at him for a long time without him even knowing I don't think. He was soo cute and sleeping. Anyway, I really don't wanna type everything. I'll just sum it all up. I caught BART even though he got a ride so I was VERY upset. And then we met up, had problems with our tickets. Waited, got on the plane, after the longest walk ever. Gahh, SFO is too big. Anyway, we fly (some semi-cute white girl was next to me), landed, hopped on Super Shuttle to our homotel (ahahah, Katy came up with that word) Ramada Inn. Got a smoking room (wtf, right ?) then changed to a non smoking, then got a BIG room since it was for handicapped people. Lmao. Sexytimed, slept, woke up, breakfast, bought our passes for the shuttle, hopped on it, arrived at Disneyland. We bought one day park hoppers but the guy upgraded us for two day, which was PRETTY FUCKIN' COOL. So we spent alla Saturday at Disneyland. I didn't get jambalaya at the New Orleans place. And Indiana Jones kept breaking down. Boo. But we did everything else. Fast Passes are the greatest invention ever. No lines. Ahahaha. Then back to the hotel, slept. Woke up, sexytimed, packed up, checked up, headed to CA Adventure. Lots of fun there. I went on two SCARY rides, thanks to Stan. Um, finally rode Indiana Jones. Chilled. Waited for Super Shuttle to take us back to the airport. So sad that we had to leave. We must vacation again. This time do other things. Knotts, Universal, Hollywood.. ect. Soo much fun.

I'm back home, and I'm sick. I'm outta it. I have homework that I should be doing, but I can't. Too tired. Too hot. Gahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment