Wednesday, March 3

Rantation

I love when I make up alla these weird words. Ahah. So the psycho bitch in Russian didn't come to class today. Good, I think. I want her to say something to me. I really do. She wants to be ghetto, but doesn't know that I was born & raised in the 'hood and I can be a real 'hood star if needed. But, I like to stick to my good side and not be that way. I hope she doesn't push my buttons. I'm going to art 2m, even if it KILLS me. I must, must go. Unless it's cancelled b/c of the rally. I hope it is. But that damn teacher prolly won't even do it. Katt's out at 11 2m. I can have her chill w/ me in the library for a bit while I draw my boxes, and then I'll go to class for a bit. We have a while to decide. And then she can just chill for an hour while I sit in that class. Omgah. I hate it so much. I just can't sit in a class for that long and paint. I have a stats test on Friday. I think I'm gonna do okay. I did okay on the last one. I just gotta remember what alla the equations are. I'll do a quick label before I take again. Erasers are the shit. I got a 31 on my history midterm. Idk if that's good or bad. I think I missed a lot. I'm not so happy with that. Cuz I SUPER studied for that one. This is why I don't study. B/c when I do study and fail like this, I get hella sad. If I don't study and fail, I'm like ehh, I didn't study, so it doesn't really matter. My history teacher today was BOMB. She cussed up a storm and I LOVED it. She's such a cool teacher. Def my fave of this semester. My health teacher isn't all that structured. She's kinna.. lax, and I don't really like that. And there's this guy in the class, Wayne, he's such an ass kisser. Gotta speak out on EVERYTHING. And ask questions a/b things that weren't even mentioned.

Something big could be happening, and if it is, I gotta get it taken care of. And that could be difficult for me and Stan's relationship. But I think I could get something outta this, emotionally, that I wasn't getting before.

Spending 2m with Katy and Daniella. Then seeing Stan for a bit just cuz I miss him. And we need some time together after our not so smooth Saturday with alla the talking and hesitating. Hopefully it'll be distressful. Then home to chill before my stats test and history class.

Ohh ! I'm looking forward to my care package from meng. I can't wait. I wonder what's in it ! I hate surprises. Ugh. But I know whatever it is, it'll be lovely. And I hope it comes in another special envelope. The one that my stickers came in was so decorated and pretty. Ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment