Saturday, March 6

Ugh

So, after recovering from a ridculous cold, I got ANOTHER one. FMLx1800. I'm taking Mucinex and this bitch better go away. It's super early, but I'm gettin' a lot done this morning. Laundry. Cleaned my room up. I should clean the cage, but I'm tired of doing it by myself. I really just gotta empty the litter box. And then add more bedding to the cage. This new litter box is bomb. I lalalalalove it.

It's 10, and I feel myself getting upset b/c Stan isn't awake yet. Maybe I'll watch some Burn Notice as I wait for him to wake up. We were s'posed to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium today, but it's far, and I didn't realize that the hours HELLA suck, (10-5), so it's kinna pointless. Maybe we'll go to the Tech Museum in San Jose. Museums seem to be our new thing. I can't wait to see him, it doesn't even matter what the hell we're doing today. I just miss him so.

No comments:

Post a Comment