Tuesday, March 16

It's been a lot of days.

So, I really can't remember all that's been happening. I guess that means I should start with Saturday, since that's all that I can recall. Soo, I woke up and went a/b my normal morning routine. Stan just said to meet him at the condo b/c his mom was rushing him to get over there. I was upset. I get him once a week, and he was spending the time at the condo, starting renovations. I thought to myself if I should even go, b/c that day was Jayden's birthday. I knew that if I didn't go, I wouldn't see him until later that day. I thought a/b it, and just decided to go spend the day with him. Though we didn't really spend time together. After alla the work at the condo, he went home to shower and change, and we were gonna meet up later. So, around 8, he comes back to my house and we struggle to find something to do, as always. If I don't come up with something, there's nothing for us to do. So I decided movies. And so we went to see She's Outta My League. Ohh, I must remind myself that we weren't kissing the whole day, b/c I was upset. He asked for kisses and hugs the whole day, and I just shrugged him off. So after the movie, I gave him an ultimatum. He has two weeks to shape up his game. I'm NOT gonna take the bullshit, the neglect, the hurt from him. I'd rather just take the pain knowing that he's not there than the pain from us being in a relationship, if that even makes sense. So then, after that, we decided to go to the hookah bar to meet up with Paul and his new girlfriend.. Monica ? I think that's a hooker name, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, we were waiting in there for like, an hour. These people should make damn reservations. But even after alla that, me being squished and people in my personal space, Paul and Monica never appeared. So we went over to Nick's house. Drank some, woke up, and experienced the weirdest time change. So he just took me home and left. Next day, I went back over to the condo to help, but me and Stan wound up going to the Home Depot to look at cabinets and getting estimates for them. Sucked balls. Then we went back to the house, and I went home. In case you haven't been keeping track, yes, two days, one whole weekend, without sex. I am deprived, but it gets worse. I didn't get any the weekend before that either. Oh, what I life I live. What did I do to deserve that ? Maybe I'll get some this weekend. And if not, he can just forget it, forget it all.

Um, I've been doing well in some classes, super slacking in others. I'm going back to art class, but I'm super not caring a/b Russian anymore. I was taking too much time for my other classes focusing on that one, and now I'm like, what the hell is the point of that ? So now I'm focusing more time on the classes that matter. And I'm getting ready for the transfer. So HOLLA.

I should be working on my hw now. I have a lot to do. I want a cold drink. Where to get one ?

No comments:

Post a Comment