Saturday, April 2

Spring Break!!

I've had a really awesome spring break. It's the best thing being an older sister. I loved bonding with my sister on a new level recently. She's growing up, and I'm kinda sad that soon I'm not gonna always be there for her like Desiree was for me. =/

I didn't really go out with friends or anything like I had originally wanted to, but it's okay. I had plenty of fun being home with my family. I'm still kinna upset at Katy. Granted she didn't go, but she didn't text me back either. And I believe she could've. Oh well. I'll be doing more in the next few weeks with other friends.

Trips. I have the travel bug. I've realized how much I love to travel. I want to go somewhere alla time. As much as I love being around family, I dislike being home alla time. We need a family vacation. We haven't had one in YEARS. Just us family doing things, having fun. I miss it.
And similarly on that note, I wanna go places with Stan. For our half year that is coming up in August, I wanna go back to LA. Maybe to Hollywood Studios. Just for a weekend. But on the same note I should be saving monies for wedding, house, bigger trips, etc. So maybe I'll stay somewhere closer. We'll see what happens.

I'm buckling down for school. No more playing around. Get this shit and get it done Jazminn.

No comments:

Post a Comment