Friday, April 15

Reflection

Am I lucky to have this boyfriend of mine? The one that makes me go insane and want to punch him in the face? Am I lucky to have him? Am I lucky to have this guy who loves and accepts me for me, for what I've been through, for what am I'm trying to be? Yea, I guess I am.

Am I lucky to have had somebody respond to my post? Am I luck to have somebody understand that I'm girl with a good hussle? Am I lucky to have been put in a situation where I have to bust my ass through school and then try to finish this project on the side? Yea, I guess I am.

Am I lucky to be in the position where I don't have to work since my family will take care of me as long as I'm in school?
Am I lucky that my parents work super hard so I don't have to?
Am I lucky that I have a sister who annoys the hell outta me?
Am I lucky that I have a dog who for the most part is just a big slob?
Am I lucky that I can sit here on the couch at 11:30am and write this?
-Yes, I'm one lucky bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment