Thursday, April 14

I guess it's time

So, that ad on Craigslist that I posted turned out one perspective client. I'm meeting up with him today. I hope things go well and alla that good stuff. I'm going to leave the address with Stan, and Nick is going with me, so I don't have much to worry about. I think things will be good. I need to take my car to the wash and have it vaccuumed. I wonder how many quarters I'm gonna need for that.
-On the same note, I've been working with Mikey to get my business set up. I'm going to make a website and have some business cards made. I need this information to be put out there. I hope to start working harder and sooner in this field.

On a school note, I realized that I'm not taking drawing seriously, which is why I rush through it. I think now that I said it out loud and I can slow down and take my time to work super hard. I need good grades. There's no way that I can't make all a's.

No comments:

Post a Comment