Thursday, April 28

Growing Up

I think I'm slowly starting to move out for good now. With school and needing the space, the condo just has it. I'm getting the internet, cable, and home phone, all in my name too. Woot woot. We'll start having people over. I gotta learn how to use the ATT U-Verse remote. There's too much happening in my life right now.

I gotta make an appt with my doctor to get Vasiliy his tags. That's really the only thing that's stopping me from going alla way since now I have things to do there.

I have to figure out what the hell I'm doing with school in my life. I'm busting my ass, and I'm not getting anywhere. I'm doing better in Color Theory, but not too well in drawing. Which makes me so sad. I just can't figure out why I can't do this.

Mmkay, gonna look for my Kaiser card to call this doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment