Sunday, June 14

Whatta bust.

So, Mikey's party didn't meet my expectations. Though I did meet some REALLY nice guys. Rodney & Allen. I didn't have a lot to drink, but I just mixed like alla alcohols that they had. That was a bad idea. Like, the worst. I was buzzed. Definitely feelin' myself. No yackin' though ! I had to stay up. I know I was talking a lot. I'm sorry Katt and Rodney. Ahaha. Rodney drove me and Katt to karaoke. He's so nice. I promised I'd call him today, so I gotta do that. Katt drove me & Jess home. She's a good driver. She worries about nothing. I love her driving. I wish I could've ko'ed though, but I couldn't b/c she needed directions. I made her stay in the slow lane though, and take the street from Jess' house. I got home at like 3, and was up at 8 cuz I had to pee hella bad. Omgah though, when I got home, I had to take the FATTEST piss in my life. Ahaha. I came home and Rodney called and I straight took a leak while we were talking. But I didn't flush until after we hung up. I went back to sleep but people woke me up at 10. So I guess 7 hours of sleep after a long night of drinkin' isn't all that bad.

I went to the art store to try to get alla my supplies & couldn't find two things, so now I'm looking for other stores that'll have my stuff. I'm gonna try Blick on Van Ness then Flax on Mission. And then we gotta go to Haight for dunks & Serramonte for shopping. Maybe even the Goodwill in West Portal b/c they're going high end only. But we gotta do alla this in about four hours.

I am SOO hungry. I'm like, starving. The last time I ate was like, around 8 yesterday. Well, I had a bit of Katt's chewy bar last night. And I dropped it under my car. :( It was soo good. Ahaha. NowI gotta get ready. Food first, but I'm taking it easy. I'm gonna have oatmeal. Idt I'm hungover, but I'm not feelin' the greatest right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment