Friday, June 12

Ugh.

I hate when the weather is bad b/c it messes up my mood. It makes me lazy. Well, I'm lazy anyway. I need to take vitamins to get some more energy. Mom thinks I'm anemic.

So, 2m is Mikey's party. That means I'm DEFINITELY going out 2m. Plus I wanna get my shit before school starts. Ugh, my textbook still hasn't come. I need to check with these damn people. This is gay. And I need to get that other text book. And I need to sell these text books that I have now. I'm hating school.

Um, what else is there for me to say ? I'm tired. And so lazy. Sleeping is what I love. I'm gonna eat a kimchee later b/c it's kinna chillay and those things are good for times like these.

I'm slowly falling for Stan all over again. But he still has work to do to keep me. There's definitely a difference between having somebody and keeping them.

I want an edible arrangement, and toffee frosty, and a big mac, since those commercials are always on.

No comments:

Post a Comment