Friday, June 5

I just gotta rant.

I hate these days. When I'm home all day. I hate doing nothing and feeling unproductive with my life. But it's good when I need to catch up on sleep. Too bad I couldn't even do that today. It's like, every time I nodded out, a person called or texted me. That shit got annoying real quick. So today..

CONGRATS TO RAYMOND FISHER-TRAVIS ! My little cousin graduated from middle school today, and he's off to Sacred Heart. I'm proud of him, but I know he's a slacker and he's not gonna be serious about school, esp his freshman year.


I went to Nick's a few nights ago and me & Stan got into an argument. I'm not surprised. I just think that Stan's become too used to me being "one of the guys" that's he forgotten that I'm a girl and sometimes all I want is to be romanticized. It kinna sucks, esp since I've explained this to him, several times. I thought about it.. and I'm seriously falling in love with Stan all over again. I want us to work. But Idk if we can do it if he's not willing to give me ONE night of complete romance.

2m I'm getting my hair done at 6 a.m. That's SOOO early. I think these appts are just getting earlier and earlier. It's gonna reach a point where he'll just say to come in at 3 a.m. It's upsetting, but I want my hair to be somewhat cooperative for Demonte's graduation.
-Demonte' is graduating on Tuesday. I think I talked Stan into going. I hope he goes. It'll be a step for him. And I'll congratulate him, and be soo happy.

I'm tired. I want some soda. Something dark with lots of carbonation. I haven't had a soda in a long time. I'm doing well. Since I'm not going to the gym, I'm at least eating better.

My summer class starts in about a wekk. I'm excited. I'll be outta the house with something to do. I need to talk to dad b/c I can't find this other book online. It's like, only produced by City, stupid fucks. And alla my other books aren't selling on Ebay. I'm gonna have to put them on Amazon. Idk how to do that, but it'll have to happen. Stupids. Ugh.

I'm gonna go on a hunt for snacks, and bring my leftover Hawaiian food downstairs. I also need to figure out these charges on my cell phone. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment