Sunday, March 20

Shoppinggg

So, yesterday I went shopping with Dessa. It was fun. I only bought shirts, kinna weird, right? So, I'm gonna get rid of the number of shirts I bought plus two to keep my closet clean. Anyway, it was fun chillin' with her. She's a chill person. I feel so comfortable around her, and we can talk about anything.

I feel a big rant coming on.. and I don't have the energy to do it. I hope I get to talk to Stan soon, b/c I really don't think it's fair the way our relationship is. It's nowhere near 50/50. The way it should be.

I'm s'posed to be going to the pharmacy today, but I'm feeling ultra omega lazy. It might just have to wait until 2m morning. I must finish this assignment due 2m, cuz I know I want have the energy to finish it 2m, if I'm going to be seeing Stan.

I like Stan's new schedule. It makes the week seems shorter, imo. I wonder if he feels the same way.

Friends are hella hard to find, and I'm happy that I'm able to have such a solid set of girls with me. I love them.

It's hooooooommmmeeeework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment