Tuesday, March 8

Get it out.

Omgah, so Girl's Night Out was fun, but then hella drama came outta it. Like, Cassie and her friend were waiting on Nettie to come before they danced. I really don't see how that made sense, but I let it go, cuz I wasn't gonna let somebody ruin my night. Nettie never came, they never danced, they basically just stood along the wall for a good 30 mins., went to go look for Nettie, then came back and were like I'm not staying cuz I'm not feeling the music. Mmkay, we got there DUMB early, so of course it was dead. There were 2 different DJ's on the main floor, so yes, some songs were repeated, but is that a reason to really just go? Anyway, they just left. I'm glad I drove cuz Dessa was gonna get a ride home from them. Idk what their prollem was, but wherever that stick was it needed to be taken out. So the next day, Christine was talking hella shit a/b Dessa. And then she wanted to put my name in her mouth. I don't know you, so don't talk about me. Also, don't try to talk a/b somebody who is better off than you are. Imo, that just doesn't make any sense. Whatever. so then I read something on Twitter like SFPD cops are pigs. Um, I guess you forgot that my boyfriend was a cop. I guess you forgot that I'm in love with him and will defend anything he does or says. I guess all in all, people are just really fake. I'm not gonna deal with the two faced bitchiness. I'm over alla drama. That's hella high school, and I'm trynna finish college.

On to some good news, I might have a good job soon. Chevy's in South City. We'll see. Final interview is 2m. I hope I get it. I'm anxious as hell.

I'm gonna walk Vasiliy and get ready for my date tonight. Woot woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment