Friday, March 4

Going out

I've been going out a lot lately (as I think I've previously stated) and it's nice. It's better than staying home all day, cuz I have been doing that a lot lately. Now I'm  kinna regretting it. It's causing a lot of tension, and through it all it makes me miss SKB. He's my bunny, my boyfriend, the loml. And now I'm just tired of it all. But I'm going out again 2m. Idk how I feel a/b it. It's a girls night out thing with Cassie and Dessa, along with some of their friends. I'm a very nice person, but some people just instantly rub me the wrong way. And now I'm gonnna have to put on my polite face. And we're gonna be drinking, so I might not even be okay w/ alla this. Ugh. I hope I don't gotta punch a bitch. I'm hoping to have a really nice time 2m night. No drama. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment