Friday, March 18

LBO Bonding!!!

I'm so happy that me and Daniella are friends again. Last night, we went out to Club Six to watch Sam perform. It was such a fun time. Lemon drops can make any girl go wild. Lemme back track. I was like half way dressed, and then Daniella sends me a text like I can't go cuz my parents won't give me the car, and I was like HELL NO. I'll go get you. I'm not a/b to be all undressed or whatever just cuz of that. So I get her, and we get there super early (surprisingly b/c we managed to get a wee bit lost) and so we just sat outside in my car until they opened. Finally inside, I saw Sam.. and yes a surge of emotions ran through me. That girl has been there for me since literally day one, since almost as I long as I have memories, Sam has been in them. And she looked good. Real cute. Her little baby face is hella adorable. Alla hugs.. anyway, getting sidetracked. Me and lbo were talking over our drinks waiting for Sam to perform and this guy across from us was PASSED out. It was soo awkward. And he was with these two other guys that were trying so hard to deny that he wasn't with them. I wasn't judging. I was hella tired as well, though Idt I could've fallen asleep there. So this one guy goes up and performs and whatever else. I didn't understand him, and didn't really try. I wasn't there for him, I was there for Sam. From what I remember, he wasn't that good. He just said a lotta shit that I didn't really care a/b. Then Sam finally performs. YAY! My homegirl KILLED it. She was hella good. And I somehow knew alla words to her songs. I was feeling EVERY one. Um, I need her songs, so I'm gonna be on a major music stalking spree to find them. "She made everyone in that place feel like a lesbian." Words of my lbo. And I believe it was true. Alla girls that were there in my opinion were there for her. The MC said that she "has more chicks that Justin Beiber." And that was sick. Her performance was good. She had the whole crowd feeling it.

Driving kinna tipsy though, not the best thing. It was super scary. Esp when I dropped lbo off at this bar. There were HELLA cops outside and I was like I'm screwed, I'm busted. But they just were telling us that the bar was at capacity and they weren't letting anybody else in. Luckily lbo got with Josh and everything was all good. I made it home w/o a prollem, and instantly ko'ed.

I missed her. I really did. I can honestly say I don't have a lot of friends. I don't trust people with my life story. And when she walked outta my life, I was devastated. I decided it'd be best to just give her space. And in the end it all worked out. Even when we don't see each other for hella long, it's like nothing ever changed. I love that about her, about us. We're some solid ass friends.

Now today, I gotta do this assignment, make a call to Chevy's (they are PLAYING with my emotions) to hopefully get this last interview, take Joi to the hair shop, and hang out with Katy tonight. Idk if lbo will be coming, but we'll see. I hope tonight with Katy is just as fun. She missed a HELL of a show. But maybe we'll do something low key. Like eat and a movie. Time to get rollin' on this day stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment