Thursday, March 24

Blah blah blah

I've been going out a lot lately. And I think I say that like before every post now. Anyway, yesterday I went out with Jess, and we were in the Taraval area at a bar. I really wish that people didn't have $20 min for credit cards. That's irking. It makes you buy hella drinks when you don't even want to. Edgar was there.. there's no need to say what happened. Manda and her friend Teresa showed up. I was tired that night and I just had to force myself to stay awake. Blah blah blah.

I surprised visited Dessa. It was only s'posed to be a few minutes, but I stayed for awhile. I love our conversations. The shit we talk about is unbelievably funny.

2m I'm going out with my girls. Daniella, Katy, and Jess. It's gonna be super fun. Icon, Mist, or Manor West. I kinna wanna do Mist cuz they're having a theme. We'll see. I'll talk to Jess cuz she knows alla stuff. Katy will be alla our DD. She prolly isn't gonna drink heavily. We'll see what happens.

I'm saving for trips and traveling now. Traveling and wedding. I think the wedding will be $5,000-$10,000. With that, saving should be easy. Just start putting money into the savings account and never touching it. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment