Thursday, January 27

So excited.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED TO BE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD IN 13 DAYS!! I HONESTLY JUST WANT TO GO ON THIS TRIP ALREADY. AHHH!!!

I keep checking things, making sure things are right. Seeing if there are any super hidden things that I can discover for us to do. Looking in the area of our hotel for good eateries. Trying to look at our hotel to make sure that it's clean. Looking at Vasiliy's hotel to make sure it's nice. (Btw, he's staying at the PetSmart PetsHotel in San Carlos.) I keep fidgeting. I dislike how anxious I am. I want to be there already. I wanna see alla friendly faces of Disney characters, find some hidden Mickey's, find some hidden rooms, and drink around the world! I wanna relax in a nice bed, snuggle with my boyfriend, and fight over what to watch on tv. Do my hw in  a hotel room, pay for a scanner, etc. I can't wait for this damn trip. I've planned soo much and so hard for this trip. It's ridiculous. It's insane. I wanna try new foods. Experience new things. Take TONS of pictures. I wanna fill an album full of these things. Even if nobody else views them, I want them for memory. I wanna be with the loml (that looks like a bed, and so does the word bed) for six days without worrying about his parents calling him at night. Or w/o my mom asking me to buy her a drink. Or worry a/b Vasiliy needing to be walked in the morning. So many things I wanna do. I hate waiting. I'm the most impatient person ever.

I'm getting caught up in school. Finally. I can't afford to fall behind. I gotta focus.

This weekend I most definitely will clean everything. I'll put Vasiliy somewhere so I can have more room to do what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment