Wednesday, January 12

Hello School

Hello AIPOD!! I've slightly missed you. You are giving me quite a big headache. I didn't think being enrolled in TWO classes would be this stressful, but surprise! It is. I have to remember what goes where for each class. I've almost posted things into the wrong class. I also have to remember to respond. This year won't be like the last. I won't half ass anything. I think my drawing skills are even a bit better, seeing as how I don't have to face anybody's critiques.

The hardest part of all of this is managing Vasiliy. I'm trying to keep him on a schedule so I can focus on my work and him fairly. He needs a lot more attention than I can give him sometimes. I hope that he'll learn how to be sufficient in a house by himself. I think with baby gates, he should be fine, since he won't be going into areas where he's not allowed. Hmm, maybe I should invest in those. It'll be a lot easier at the condo, imo, since it's cleaner, and there aren't a million things on the floor. I just gotta get his paperwork. Ugh.

I need a job. Yesterday. I'm not going to give up. This will suck, hella bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment