Thursday, February 3

So close, yet so far.

I'm so close to my trip, but so far away as well. A few minor things need to be booked, and I'm finally done. I have to book transportation to and from the airport. I'm so excited. Six days away baby.

I'm getting another debit card for my trip. I'm excited a/b that as well.

Vasiliy is going to his first doggy day care session. I hope he can settle in well. I can't afford to be looking for a new hotel for him. Note to self, bring vaccine papers. Dad is trying to find somebody to watch him for $150, but it's a different story. He needs more than just baby sitting. He needs to be walked, etc. I have noticed that Vasiliy has been acting kinna weird lately. I wonder if he knows I'm leaving him. I feel terrible. So bad. I don't wanna go away w/o him, but there isn't anyway I can bring him. Maybe in a few years once he's not as hyper.

I will definitely clean my room and get rid of the desk 2m. It should be a lot easier since I won't have Vasiliy in the room to be annoying.

I'm bringing a million bags with me on this flight. Gotta bring my laptop, gotta bring my purse, gotta bring my luggage. I'm thinking a/b being ghetto and sticking my purse in my luggage. I really don't wanna pay for a checked bag. But I have my lotions, so I just might have to. We'll see what happens.

I made another grown up decision a few days ago. Honestly really is the best policy.

Omgah, how could I forget them? I had an interview today. I think it went well. I was worried about my typing skills b/c at first they had me take a test that was random letters, numbers, and punctuation. I got like 12 wpm. Then I took another set of typing tests which was actually a story. It made more sense and it got me a score of around 63 wpm. I should know by tonight or early tomorrow morning if the job is mine. I hope it falls through. I need the money. And then I'll get back on track with my life.

Off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment