Wednesday, January 26

Privacy

I wish that Blogger had an option for private posts. With that being said, there are things that I wanna get off my chest... but I don't wanna name names, etc.

Idk why we're not friends anymore. Don't you think that if I knew it would have upset you this much, I would've ignored it, ignored it all. You mean the WORLD to me, and I do value our friendship. I don't know what else to say. We're not friends anymore, it upsets me, but I guess that's the end. I never would've thought it would've ended this way. I'm not going to throw things in your face stating I was there for you, etc., but it'd be really fucked up. I just wanna remind you that I do love you. Even though you hate me.

Feelings suck. Esp. when you gotta hurt somebody's feelings just to make sure that you're happy. Maybe my intentions are in the wrong place. In the end, I know that I love SKB. More than words can describe. Even the things I don't like about him, make me love him in all sorts of ways. Ugh. I guess I gotta see alla these people and tell them how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment