Saturday, November 20

Growing up

So, I thought going to school online would be awesome, I'd have tons of extra free time, but I really don't. I have to cram alla this knowledge into such a small window of opportunity. I do believe I am cheating the system by doing all of the assignments at one time, and just posting them up when they're due. I hope my next class isn't this boring, but if it is, I'll have more time to myself, as I won't be enrolled at City anymore. Holla. I'm sooo glad a/b that.

Idk where things stand with me and Stan. I do see him trying, and I'm proud of that, but Idk if he understands the severity of his actions at this point. He's really lost my trust. I don't believe a lick of what he says. And whenever he does say something, I'm expecting him to not be on time. I don't think he realizes that what he said a long time ago stuck in my head. He said, "I'm on time to important things." Soo.. am I not important? Is our relationship not important? Is Vasiliy not important to you? Irdg his view on these things. Hopefully after I register him, things will be easier. One more year or so to wait it out and see if it'll be worth it. I really hope so.

I'm trying to make these two jobs last and quickly. I think I found a way to make it work, but saving everything I have until the trip. I only need one thing from Best Buy on Black Friday, and I hope it happens. I'm not going to have a bday party per say, maybe just a dinner or something, where everybody chips in to help me pay for stuff. I think this plan can work, along with asking dad for money every two weeks to put into my account. Let's see.

Vasiliy had school today. I believe he wishes he was part pit, cuz he finds alla these pits and wrestles with them. It's actually quite cute. I love this dog, and no matter what types of prollems he brings to me and Stan, I'm not gonna let him go. He's done nothing wrong. I need to find a new mat for his crate, and a brush for his shedding hair. And continue his insurance. And register him. Omgah.

I still gotta go to 555 Portola Drive and make the phone call. Definitely Monday. (It just thundered hella loud. Like, the sky broke. Idk if I'm gonna walk him. It needs to super slow down or he's just gonna have to poop in the house and I'll clean it. It's too much right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment