Thursday, December 2

Definitely.

So, 2m I will definitely call the people that I've been procrastinating for so long. I need to get a ton of things of my chest, and I need help in ways of dealing with it.

Mother:
Why don't you listen to me? I know I'm young, but I know what I'm talking about. Vasiliy needs to not eat hella early in the morning, b/c it throws him off schedule and doesn't give me that extra hour of sleep that I so dearly need. He doesn't need a snack every time he sees you, b/c now he expects it. This is my dog, and if you want one go get your own. I don't want him to be spoiled in that sense. And now for a whole new topic (w/h is kinna old) the laptop. OMGAH. Woman! So, I told you that I would go half for the laptop. Why didn't you accept that? Why didn't you tell dad? I could've had the laptop for super cheap during Black Friday. Now I'm in a situation where I gotta choose between getting my laptop and going on the trip to Disneyworld that I've been planning since Feb. Bullshit. No somebody is gonna buy me that damn laptop b/c it's unfair what I had to go through b/c you and dad are ridiculously cheap.

Joi
Why don't YOU listen to me? Don't call him Mr. Piddles. Dogs need consistency in their lives. Vasiliy barely responds to his name now. He doesn't need that damn confusion in his life. And don't gimme any other drama when I tell you to stop. I should only have to say it once. Just b/c you like getting a rise outta me, doesn't mean that I like giving it to you, cuz believe me, I don't. It's the most annoying thing ever. You should just stop the first time when I ask you.

Dad
Why are you so cheap? It bugs the living shit outta me. It's not like I'm doing anything bad. It's not like I've done anything wrong to not deserve this laptop. It could be a gift to me. You and mom both said I could have a laptop. Sorry that a little net book wouldn't suffice with the needs of my career. Trust me, I wanna be as frugal as you, but sometimes you need to put out the extra money. It's not fair to me that I have to suffer b/c you're choosing not to help me with school. Seeing as I'm paying for my own loans, and that $300 that I should at least be able to get a laptop from you, the end.

To all of you:
Why must I say things several times? And then when I say I don't like something, you all go into "she's so sensitive", and make fun of me even more. What am I s'posed to do when I can't even relax with my own family? When I feel horrible b/c of the things you say. I've told you all that when you say those things, it hurts, and it's not fair that I have suffer. It makes me so angry. And I swear once I leave, that's it. You will not hear from me unless absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment