Saturday, July 24

Things change, quickly.

Relationship:
Yesterday was Stan's 23rd birthday ! Yay. I went out to eat with his family minus his brother b/c he's away at camp to Banana Island. Yummy as always. I thought we would be hanging out that night, but we didn't. If I knew that then, I wouldn't have rushed alla way home to change and look pretty. Oh well, I think we are hanging back out tonight. I should cash this damn check quickly though. I gotta get him his SURPRISE. Hopefully this won't be that bad of a surprise, and that he likes it. I'm gonna be super upset if he's already got one. Like how I've had no input on the place and the things I was gonna do, he suddenly already has. I mean, since I'm not gonna move alla way in, why should I ? It just bugs me since I had alla these ideas and they're going to waste. I know what to expect later though. If that later ever comes.

Work:
I think it's gotten better. Now there's only tension with one of the workers who just doesn't do anything. But whatever. Oohh, happy birthday Charlotte ! She's 18 today, hooray for her. Ahahaha. I think work is just gonna be bleh b/c alla these people have hella sides and I'm just flat. I wanna go back to work and take pictures with everybody. Hmm, maybe one day.

I think I should shower and get ready now for my long ass day. I gotta run to the bank, first thing today. That's most important. Then.. Idk what me and Stan are gonna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment