Wednesday, July 14

Biting my tongue

Work
I won't name names, but there are just some people I can't stand. I don't know why you all think you're the shit. Why you're all so cool. I'm not gonna kiss somebody's ass to be their friend. And I realized how fake all of you people are. I just won't participate in your activities. I'll go to work, do my job, smile and leave. Sounds like a plan to me, does it to you ? This season is almost over though, thank gahh. I gotta learn Lucy, but I'm kinna sketch a/b it. I mean, they already took me out the show and put in somebody else who I think isn't even that good of a dancer.. but that's life. I'm gonna take it and live with it. I might just go again and take pictures and make alla these people really see how I roll. Ahahahha.

Relationship
Omgah, it's almost Stan's 23rd birthday. It's on the 23rd, kinna cool, right ? Ahahah. Well, I asked him what he wanted and he said a couch, so that's what he's gonna get. I wanted to do something else.. but Idk. A couch already is pretty expensive. Maybe I'll save that other thing for our 2.5 year anniversary, which is next month. Omgah. Time files. I'm loving how things are coming along. It's soo nice. I really wanna bring up this thing that's bugging me, but I know if I say anything, it'll ruin our nice mood. Maybe I'll say something as he picks me up after work.

School
It's a/b to start soon. I'm gonna take two night classes. Ahhh. I really don't wanna, but I have to so I can get outta City faster. It's just a small thing that'll lead me to a big thing. Yay.

Misc.
I don't have anything to put here. Nothing else really is happening. It's kinna blah in life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment