Tuesday, May 4

I'm tired

I should sleep. I DO have school 2m. But today is Stan's first day PATROLLING. I haven't blogged in soo long. There was the banquet and graduation, which I have to upload videos for. Today's his first shift, and he's off at 2am. It really isn't that bad. I'm okay with this shift. I just feel bad b/c I can't see him or hear from him since I'll be sleeping when he's working. Ahhh.

I haven't heard anything from the place.. which is starting to scare me. Idk what's going on. I'm hoping that it'll be soon. I hate worrying over things.

I've been reading this book called "I Love a Cop" and it's helping me get in tune with what he's going through. It is also telling me what I should and shouldn't be accepting as okay behavior. I'm learning a lot and I'm glad Stan bought me the book.

2m I'm going to go donate blood. I'm gonna eat something REALLY fatty before I go. Maybe that way I can actually do it. Stupid anemia. It worked the first time. Then I gotta get a mani pedi for the funeral.

Thursday is the funeral for Uncle Rocky. Omgah, it's soo hard to believe that he's gone. He was here. And I feel terrible for not saying goodbye. I'm just not that type of person.

Um, I really don't know what else to say. Condo is nearly finished. The painting should be all done. Just flooring is left. Then furniture. Omgah.

Mmkay, I'm gettin' in the bed. My eyes are super heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment