Monday, April 26

Yayayyayay!!

Hella good news.

I have a JOB !!! Woot woot !!! Thanks to everybody at Wild 949 who listened to my story and put it all together. I'm working at Great America this summer. Yay. So that's that news.

Stan will be outta the academy in FOUR days. Omgah. I didn't think we'd make it. Now it's almost over. I gotta find a new outfit for his graduation. Maybe just a top or something to match some pants that I already have. I really don't wanna just keep spending, but ehh.
-Condo should be ready soon. I'm excited. I'm gonna move out and move in with him. I was looking around and seeing a lot of good deals for furniture. I also wanna do some bargain shopping. I love thrift shopping.

So now there's school. I'm just hanging in. I just gotta pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment