Sunday, May 9

I'm so lost

I don't know what the hell happened, but something happened. I think in the end it'll be worth it, but I don't know. I'm just soo bleh. Like seriously. What they hell is going on ? How should I be feeling.

And today I realized that I'm such a changed person. I can do whatever the hell I want, but it's how I FEEL as I'm doing it that makes me different. I felt bad. I feel bad. I might just try it for a bit though. I'm sooo ready to just drop it though. We'll see what happens.

I'm gonna be ready for school this week. I'm gonna actually do homework. I haven't in a while.

I feel sick. I came home last night (or this morning if you wanna be super technical) and then I just THREW up. It was soo weird. I NEVER throw up and for this to happen freaked me out. I think it's the Orajel. Cuz now that I took some, I'm starting to feel the same way that I did yesterday. It's seriously weird. Hmmm.

Um.. yea. Today's.. I don't know. I feel.. Idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment