Monday, May 31

Hella.

Gahh, lots of stuff is different since the last time I was on here. Idk why I'm soo lazy to just turn the laptop on and punch buttons. Anyway, I started working at Great America. Yay, kinna. I love the fact that I have a job, but the drive is already starting to wear on me and I just don't like how I'm doing EVERYTHING. I need to be doing something else.. transfer seems to be a good choice. I'll see a/b doing that pretty soon. Um, my little sister is now 14. We (the fam+Katt) went to Santa (I almost typed Satan, is that a sign ?) Cruz for her birthday. I need to talk to my doctor a/b my Vertigo b/c it's coming back and it suckssss. The last ride we went on I got hella sick. And Joi's phone fell outta her pocket, but it mysteriously landed okay. Ahahaha. Stupid phone. Anyway, my little cousin Soyhala graduated high school and she's off to Sac. Yay Faveee. You know I'm super proud of you. Don't forget to visit me. The condo is almost done, like SERIOUSLY now. The floors are in. I guess now that's left is furniture. I'm gonna check out this one store in San Mateo today by myself to get some things, b/c I'm tired of just waiting around for things to happen. If I don't take initiative, it seems like things never get done.

Um, I'm starting to see how important words are, and how important it is to choose them wisely. It's starting to bug me now more than ever when a person says I promise and they break that promise. Don't make me empty promises anymore. Don't even say anything if you're not 100% that you'll be able to do it.

My sister graduates on Thursday. And she wants BeniHana for her meal. I went to Hungry Hunter. That's super unfair, but whatever. The times have changed. I invited Stan, but Idk if he'll come. Something always manages to happen with him. And I'm not gonna fret b/c he's not gonna ruin my little sister's day. So there. I know my bfffffffffffff will be there.

I guess I should be getting ready for whatever. Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment