Sunday, April 18

Another nine days has passed

Omgah, I let another nine days go by without blogging. The usual will be stated, and then the random ones underneath.

Boyfriend. Um, So I gave up on the email. He didn't do it, so I just dropped it. It was too hard for him I guess. He said he's still gonna do it, but I'm not even worried about it. I mean, it shouldn't have taken him a month to do. It's crazy. I can write an email hella quick. Once I start typing, alla my thought just fall outta my mind and onto the screen. Why can't he do the same ?
-Condo is still the same as it was in the last post. There hasn't been much improvement. Um, the curtains are up in the bedroom. We gotta find new ones for the living room since the old ones were too short. I found out that the standard length for a curtain in 54 inches. That's good to know for my future references. The hallways, office and bathroom are primed. The living room is painted. Maybe by the end of next week, everything will be painted. Painting is the hard part outta alla this I think. Omgah. It's just taking forever. I would've hired somebody and that would've been done forever ago. I would've had this place done FOREVER ago. I understand that money is an issue, but time is also an issue, if you can't realize that. But whatever. They can just keep on ignoring me. I'm just a girl and I don't know anything.

So, I think I've finally gotten closer to finding a job. Thanks to TWITTER. I asked Jon Manuel a question over twitter and he helped me out. He, JV, and Christie interviewed me. Go here and click on April 16th, fast forward about 20 minutes, and you'll hear my interview with them on WiLD94.9 ! Yess. Hopefully things will happen. I have an interview on Sunday. And hopefully I hear something back from the place in Fremont. That's something that I want more than anything. I hope that there are more options that'll come in from over the weekend.

Um... that's all that I wanna say. I'm tired. I have jury duty 2m, so I'm taking the day off and focusing just on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment